Hi Thomas,

Thank you very much.  Very glad to hear that you like NFL, Monopoly and Puppy 1
so well.

I can't really name a favorite.  Right now I have been playing mostly Mach 1
tts.  But just because you mentioned it, I shot down a few planes in Puppy 1.
And I do often play some of my little games like Master Mind, Spanker etc when
I have a few minutes to kill.  But I play this and that, just depends on my
mood.

Thanks again Thomas and BFN

    Jim

Don't shoot until you're sure you both aren't on the same side.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA