Thank you annonymusses. Or is that annonymi? Hmm. Screen readers will screw up at least one of those, and if I see my own Email in my inbox, I know that I can send messages to the list after the change has been made. What a sneaky way to send a test message, isn't it?

---
Gun control only controls the guns of lawful citizens while placing them in control of the unlawful ones. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@asmodean.net>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 8:42 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] list move successful and a huge thanks

Hello everyone. It looks like the move was successful. Since around 5 pm this afternoon Eastern daylight savings time, the list has been operating from the new web host. I'd like to take the time now to thank 3 very special list members who have contributed to the list. It's because of these 3 members that the list hosting and audyssey.org domain registration has been paid for to last an additional year.

I will not mention their names because I know of at least one who wanted to remain anonymous. However if anyone wants to speak up, feel free as I know who you are *smile*.

Many thanks to all, and happy gaming.

--
Raul A. Gallegos .. http://www.asmodean.net