Hi Thomas,

I have and had the same problem with programming manuals such as for DirectX.
I just don't understand them at all.  Allen Maynard shared some DirectX code
with me, if it weren't for that I probably still would not know how to use
DirectX.

You know I have really never been able to learn from manuals.  Well except for
the manual that came with my first computer, the Texas Instruments 99 4A.  But
even that was just that I typed in some example source code and experimented
with it.  So really example source code from here and there and experimenting
with it is how I have learned to program games.

BFN

    Jim

I didn't get the documentation for the manuals!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA