Hello everyone. I am sorry to report that the hosting I just switched the audyssey server is not going to pan out. It turns out there was some small writing in the terms of service which state that any time there are more than 50 messages per day for the entire account, there will be additional charges for extra bandwidth and mail server usage. So unfortunately I'm back to hunting for a new hosting company. The cool thing is that I'm still within my grace period so can back out of this hosting company as long as I do so within the next 5 days.

I don't want to go back to the one I had before because I'm limited in the number of mailing lists I can have and I need at least 3, and most of the other web hosting providers won't allow a list of this size with this much traffic. Anyone rememberer when we switched to Bluehost for a bit? Messages were limited to 250 per hour, this meant that the list got quickly bogged down.

Just wanted to update everyone on this and I'll post later when and if I have an update on this.

Many thanks.

--
Raul A. Gallegos -- http://www.asmodean.net