Hi Scott, If you race online, you don't need to pay entry fee. It's a way to
test your configurations without losing any money.

锦发/Steady Goh
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Scott Chesworth
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 1:14 AM
  Subject: [Audyssey] Rail racer - looking for a way to avoid losing
moneywhilst configuring a control pad

  Hi all,

  I purchased Rail Racer a week ago, finally getting a chance to sit
  down with it now.  So, I've won a few races with the keyboard, won a
  few with the mouse, but seeing as I'm a console boy at heart and I
  found a cheapo USB controller I never knew I had earlier, I thought
  I'd have a crack at using that.  I would stick with the mouse, but I
  was racing using one of those laptop trackpad style setups and I'm not
  sure it actually gave me any more control.

  So, my question is... is there a way to quit a race without forfitting
  and losing the entry fee?  Reason I ask is, this pad doesn't seem to
  be playing ball particularly well yet, and I'm losing stupid amounts
  of money here by reconfiguring testing and forfitting upon failure
  each time.

  Cheers
  Scott