Yeah a role-playing mud would be nice. But I don’t need like total
roleplay, like, you emote everything you do. Those are rather annoying
to me. Are there any that you’d recommend? I know I’m sounding like a
demanding moron. But searching mud connect for blind-accessable muds
has been rather fruitless and now I’m turning to my fellow blindys to
help me out(lol)

On 4/1/09, Shadow Dragon <elementalult...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> There're about 6.5billion mushes, muxes and other such roleplay style things
> out there for just strict roleplay if that's what you're looking for. Seem
> to have become especially popular over the last few months for some reason,
> which is a shame since I'm more mechanically inclined. Anyway both
> topmudsites and mudconnector have a rather huge list of these, and there're
> also some basic RP MOO's out there as well, though a lot of moo's and even
> some mushes lately have been turning toward mechanical backing.

Listen to my weekly talk radio show every Tuesday night starting at 8
P.M pacific daylight time, 7 P.M standerd time. To listen, point your
browser over to http://freecast.co.ukSkype  Name: Nickster919
blog:  http://chatter8712.klango.net
klango  name:  chatter8712
Phone: 360-526-6509.  Call  the  above  number  to  get  on  the  ir
during  my  weekly  show  or  to  leave  a  message  when  I'm  not
on  the  air!
Also,  keep  tabs  on  me  through twitter.   http://twitter.com/Nickster919