To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 5:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] [Spam] legends of zork is live

Kingdom of Loathing is supposed to keep you entertained for just a few minutes ad ay as well, and they have an entire plot, backstory and exploration system. This one's seriously a rebuilt version of dragon tavern, almost looks like they got the source code from the DT guys. I'll still play now and again cause I admit I've got a bit of an ego for power so I can sometimes get into number crunchers, but yeah, this totally isn't zork. I hope one of the first things they work on is balance, right now it seems there's one, and only one way to get far in the game, and it takes a very spacific strategy to pull off. I've hit level 11 and I'm getting pretty solidly rocked by monsters that I should be able to at least stand up to, with a decent defense and a high attack roll.