Hello gamers,
I would like to announce the immediate release of Tomb Hunter Mysteries of the Ancients Beta 4. This all new release incorperates several bug fixes, new features, and early mouse support. See the canges.txt file for a complete list of changes in this release. As always you can download the game from our product catalog at
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/products.php.

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
USA Games Interactive