sorry about that Mike. The podcast was canceld for this evening due to
some tech problems we were having. I'll announce on the list when we
are going to be doing the demo.
Thanks, and sorry about that again,
Nick

On 4/9/09, Michael Amaro <mikeam...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Hello listers,
> I went to the blindcooltech chatroom and no one was there. Did they change
> the podcast?

Listen to my weekly talk radio show every Tuesday night starting at 8
P.M pacific daylight time, 7 P.M standerd time. To listen, point your
browser over to http://freecast.co.ukSkype  Name: Nickster919
blog:  http://chatter8712.klango.net
klango  name:  chatter8712
Phone: 360-526-6509.  Call  the  above  number  to  get  on  the  ir
during  my  weekly  show  or  to  leave  a  message  when  I'm  not
on  the  air!
Also,  keep  tabs  on  me  through twitter.   http://twitter.com/Nickster919