Hi to all, from blind pilot blind astronaut love to be Ron and Leader Dog
Boz.
Have been out to the blind  cool tech web page and found the following pod
casts to listen to on the topic of Micro soft flight Simulator  for the
blind.
If these are not what everyone has been talking about the last couple of
days for down load last night or sometime over this weekend? Please let me
know when the newer up to date files will be ready to down load.
But while we are waiting for up to date files so that we could access Micro
soft's flight Simulator I suggest that you listen to the following two
files.
Flight Simulator 2
11/3/2007 Scott Shade

takes you through the menus of Flight Simulator 2002, handles some rough
weather, explains FS Navigator, designs a flight plan, and demonstrates the
sounds (in stereo) of three aircraft (crashing two of them in the process.)
75.3 MB
I also found
FS2002 Takeoffs
7/7/2008 Aaron Hoffman
solves the problem of how the blind pilot takes off with Flight Simulater
2002 and FS Navigater. 15.4 MB
So I hope this helps everyone out while we're all waiting for any new up to
date assistance to be able to fly.
Ron Kolesar the first blind space shuttle pilot. GRIN.

Matt & Ron Kolesar & there great Dogs!

kolesar16...@roadrunner.com