Hi folks,

Okay, I'm trying out Monkeyterm, and VIP Mud, and aside from quite a few Microsoft VB errors that keeps popping up in Monkeyterm, it seems to work fine. But, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or not. I can't connect to the Harry Potter mud at:

hpwizwars.mudmagic.com port 4444

It always says connection timed out.

Any advice? I am able to connect to other muds.

Thanks.

~Ann
PS! I think I just broke a record. I've never posted three messages on this list in one day before.