  From: Cory Kadlik
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 3:48 AM
  Subject: [Audyssey] still having problems with making cars with TS2

  Hi all,

  I am trying to make a motorcycle with the sounds of my own bike. I made the 4
files, start, throttle, horn, and the .vhc file along with the recording of the
name of the bike. When I start the game, I get the start sound just like I
want. However, when that finishes playing, I can't hear the motor or throttle
sounds. I think it has to do with the format I used. any ideas?

  Thanks for the help.