You will find a pod on it here,
http://blindcooltech.com/

At 07:51 PM 4/11/2009, you wrote:
Hi folks,

My nephew just got a brand new Wii game system. I've seen this talked about before on this list, but didn't pay much attention since I didn't have one, and couldn't afford one soon.

Anyhow, what games are the easiest for blind people to play on the Wii? I think some sports games, like a baseball, boxing, tennis, golf, bowling etc., games came with the system. Any and all other tips you can give me will be helpful.

Thanks.

~Ann

Tim
trouble