From: "Ken" <kenwdow...@neo.rr.com>
To: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>; "Gamers Discussion list"
<gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2009 6:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] my web site is up

Well, on Internet explorer I can type the URL as in the first way i did it,
that is kwd.sytes.net and it works.
Do you live near Sandusky Ohio, or are you planning a trip to Cedar Point?
Receive a massage at very competitive rates--$40 per hour for a revitalizing
therapeutic massage,
$65 per house call--any time, anywhere (within reason.)
Call 419-577-7973
I'll ease your pain and discomfort, loosen and mobilize your stiff joints,
relax your achy muscles, and help you let go of stress, depression, and
nervous anxiety...
Ken Downey, LMT

President of Blind Comfort!
The Caring Without the Staring