do  you  guys  know  of  ny  good pure  PK muds?

On 4/13/09, Valiant8086 <valiant8...@lavabit.com> wrote:
> RP Killing, hmm, that'd be SWGI. Starwars galactic insites. I can't remember
> the host and port.

Listen to my weekly talk radio show every Tuesday night starting at 8
P.M pacific daylight time, 7 P.M standerd time. To listen, point your
browser over to http://freecast.co.ukSkype  Name: Nickster919
blog:  http://chatter8712.klango.net
klango  name:  chatter8712
Phone: 360-526-6509.  Call  the  above  number  to  get  on  the  ir
during  my  weekly  show  or  to  leave  a  message  when  I'm  not
on  the  air!
Also,  keep  tabs  on  me  through twitter.   http://twitter.com/Nickster919