Thanks for making more fun available. I tried the Flintstones trivia, thinking it would be easy. Oops?

---
Gun control only controls the guns of lawful citizens while placing them in control of the unlawful ones. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Kitchen" <j...@kitchensinc.net>
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 6:00 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Golf

Monopoly and Trivia
Hi,

I have put 3 new files up on my site.

wintgf9.exe 78k bytes
3 new trivia files, famous quotes, flintstones, general-trivia-2

winmbfs4.exe 70k bytes
8 new monopoly board files
british, Down in the Boondocks, down on the farm, Enterprise D, Jam Session, oldtime, Spy Mission, Taco Bell

wingcfs7.exe 70k bytes
4 new golf courses
24 themed country club rating 77, 300 yards or less rating 57, star wars golf course rating 80, titties and beer rating 70

Have fun and thanks to all who sent me the files.

BFN
    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 100 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA