From: "Ann" <tate...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 10:15 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Playing Legend of the Red Dragon

Hi folks,

Okay, a blast from the gaming past, so to speak. LOL! I know this is a
big long shot. But, does anyone know of any places where one can telnet
to and still play the legend of the Red Dragon game? Thinking about muds
and the like has reminded me that I used to love playing the old LORD game.

There are a few online versions of LORD,not talking about LOTGD, which
is legend of the green Dragon, but they are Java based,and don't look
very accessible for screen readers. It would be nice to find an online
version that was playable.

Thanks if anyone has any advice.

~Ann
Thanks.