I've been able to work out which numbers you'll get if you press some buttons, but I still haven't worked out how to get for example, a 0, or a 5 or a 9.
here are some of the numbers I've been able to get so far.
if you turn on buttons 5 and 6 then press number 7, you'll get a 1.
if you turn on buttons 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4, then press number 7, you'll get an E
if you turn on buttons 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, then press number 7, you'll get an 8
if you turn on buttons 2, 3, 5 and 6, then press number 7, you'll get a 4.
Make a mistake and you'll have to start over and when I say start over, I mean start over, quitting the game and then rerunning it again....... Unless you've saved the game just at the point before you've put in the combination that is.