Hi Ron,

You might want to try my newer version of the game of life.  It is on my tts
games page in the file winlife3.exe.  I think, hope that it will work better
for you.  And below is what I tell people that are running Vista as far as how
to get my tts WinZip games to install.

The first thing that you need to do is to run the setup.exe file in the
winkit.zip file as it installs files that the rest of the games need.  So open
the winkit.zip file, press S and then enter.  The winkit.zip file is the first
link on my free windows text to speech games page.

The rest of my games require full administration rights to install. To do this arrow to the games installation file, press the Windows context menu key, arrow to run as administrator, and press enter. This will allow you to install the game as administrator. Or you can just turn off the whole User Account Control thing in Vista and it will do the same thing.

I hope that helps.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 100 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA