Hello there,
I am the one trying to make a talking Deal or No Deal.
The project was put on hold as it is now spring and I have a home that I need to spruce up...new windows/flooring and the like.
also will be tilling my garden to get my flowers and veggies in.
Most of the work I have done so far was audio editing sound bits from the TV show to put into the game.
this work was alot harder than I originally prepared for.
this unfortunately takes alot of my free time for programming away...sorry.
Robert