Hi Tony,
Oh, boy...I'm not sure. As I recall you usually typed something like
open file.sav
where "file.sav" is the file name you used to save the file. You might want to look at the games online help for that kind of info.

Anthony Vitale wrote:
Hi Thomas,
Well You know off line text games I knew to do that but being on line I Just didn't think of it. If you do that where and how do you retrieve your save to resume your game?
Thanks Tony