HI phil
on 21 march 2009 I privately contacted you on the address p...@pcsgames.net
to find out from you how the latest patch of the sarah game is coming along.
you promised to release a patch where you would fix the flying motor cycle
that causes the game to lock up when picking up the cycle.
until today I haven't got a response from you.
did you receive my message?
would you mind advising me how the sarah game patch is coming along?