Thomas did say he'd altered the enemy AI so that they would adjust their point of aim. That's what a real opponent would do, unless they were a total moron. Sooner or later they'd have to realize they were wasting energy. But I agree about the stamina thing, especially on the higher difficulty settings. You start out with twenty rounds of ammo in your pistol but you can easily blow eight to ten of them on a single centaur even if every round finds its mark. But by the same token he could have made things a lot harder than they are.
I want you...to go upstairs...and kill that boy!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sky Taylor" <s...@shaw.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2009 5:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA beta 4

Hi Thomas, I'm poasting this a little late, I should have sent this earlier. The only advantages to increaseing how many times you have to hit an enemy, is that you can easally run out of bullets. Last Night, I couldn't get through the whole game, as I ran out of bullets while killing an enemy. It was actually the centaur that I was killing. Also, while ducking an enemy, sometimes if I hold down the control-down arrow key, sometimes the enemies weapons hits you even when you are ducked down. Is this Nourmal behavior or what? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com> To: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 6:52 AM

Hi,
Darn right! I made them harder to kill and like the new enemies stamina. Each enemy has their own stamina levels so a centaur is tougher to take down than a harpy or skeleton. Skeletons are kind of on the wimpy side so they are easier to take down than a harpy. Adds a little challenge to the game.

Charles Rivard wrote:
> Darn! you! Thomas! Ward!!  You made them harder to kill!!  And I,
too, liked the other arrow sounds better, so thanks for replacing them in the future. Not that these are bad sounds, I just like the others better. Nice improvements on this beta. Thanks.