The only other text RPG I know of that's accessible and has a fair amount of content is 3 skulls rpg. It involves a lot of use of the jaws cursor though, and is incomplete. Still, its worth checking out, for the quest and party system alone, and the fact that the source code is freely available and easily edited is a plus. Its at http://www.legendarytales.com.

From: "Dickson Tan" <dickson.j...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 2:17 AM
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] large text rpgs

Hello

Can anybody recommend a downloadable large text rpg similar to fallthru or the world of legends that has lots of content? RPGs that use similar interfaces to World of Legends & Fallthru? I've recently stumbled across nethack & adom but dungeon navigation is troublesome even when the settings are set for optimal screen-reader usage. Is there any other way to make adom & nethack more accessible besides changing the dungeon map to use ascii characters?

Dickson

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4020 (20090420) __________

http://www.eset.com