Hmmm, I'll have to try the three skulls thing.

Remember there's also Eamon delux from http://www.eamonag.org/index.html which has about a hundred games, all of which are accessible, and the nice thing is you can create one character and take him/her through them, ganing experience and gold along the way.

It takes a litle setting up, and you'll need to do some counting of down arrow presses on menue options, but once you get into the games their entirely accessible, ---- though you'll have to use the jaws curser I believe.

See http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=2730 for the setup instructions, and feel free to ask if you've got any questions.

hth.

Beware the grue!