From: "Shadow Dragon" <elementalult...@hotmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] large text rpgs

The only other text RPG I know of that's accessible and has a fair amount of
content is 3 skulls rpg. It involves a lot of use of the jaws cursor though,
and is incomplete. Still, its worth checking out, for the quest and party
system alone, and the  fact that the source code is freely available and
easily edited is a plus. Its at http://www.legendarytales.com.