To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 8:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] large text rpgs

  Hi Dark,
I downloaded a file using the link from audiogames.net in order to try Emon Delux. So do I need to go online to play, or what? I am asking in order not to try anything myself, although most the things I do try I have to do myself, but when there is someone I can ask I always do it... :)
  Best regards,
        Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com