To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] large text rpgs

I would love to try these, even though I'm more into party based over single player RP. Sadly vista doesn't allow dos boxes to run in full screen and there's no easy, or really any fix that I know of. If anyone's found one let me know please, accessible dos emulator or the like. I tried the eamon games a while back and wouldn't mind getting back into them at all.