From: "Shadow Dragon" <elementalult...@hotmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 2:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] large text rpgs

Admittedly this one has a bit of a tough interface. What you have to do is
select the action you want, then I believe hit n for next turn. One thing
you'll want to do is set the game from realtime to turn-based combat, it's
still difficult but less so that way. Its been a while since I played, so
I'm not entirely certain if in turn-based combat n is necessary to go to the
next turn unless its your enemies round or not. I think it tells you
somewhere when to press it though. The combat actions are displayed above
the choices sort of, so if you see a bunch of rapid scrolling of enemy
attacks, you'll know its still in realtime. Its definitely a tough game to
get down interface wise, buts its pretty fun once you get it down. If you
need any help with anything else, like the quick slots features, or
exploring the massive forest when you get there, let me know on or off list
and I'll do my best. Might even start up another game, it was rather fun
while it lasted.