Hi Shadow Dragon

  I haven't done the quick slots routine but decided the jaws curser would
do the job.  Now that I've completed the dungeon which took a surprising
amount of time and was definitely an excellent challenge.  The question I
now have is how do I level the characters?  I've looked on the tabs and must
be missing something, though I didn't think it would be that hard to figure
out.  It's actually quite good after you get used to the slight jumble on
the screen.

Ron