Hello

I've tried out the eamon delux, launching the world.exe file from the full cd
that I downloaded. It seems that most of the time, instead of reading only the
output of my command, jaws reads the whole screen! How do I stop jaws from
doing this (if it is possible) and how do I use the a2 emulator? I think that
from what I've read, it's the best emulator in terms of working with
screen-readers.

Dickson

database 4029 (20090422) __________

http://www.eset.com