To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 12:26 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] A2 eamon emulator

Hello

I've tried out the eamon delux, launching the world.exe file from the full cd that I downloaded. It seems that most of the time, instead of reading only the output of my command, jaws reads the whole screen! How do I stop jaws from doing this (if it is possible) and how do I use the a2 emulator? I think that from what I've read, it's the best emulator in terms of working with screen-readers.

Dickson

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4029 (20090422) __________

http://www.eset.com