Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 6:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] gold wave assistance?

Hi.
bunch of gold wave tutorisl on blind cool tech and at http://blind-geek-zone.net/audio. ----- Original Message ----- From: Charles Rivard
 To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
 Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 3:21 PM
 Subject: [Audyssey] gold wave assistance?

In a way, this is game related, I think? It deals with making recordings of games. I have just downloaded, but have not installed, a copy of Gold Wave 5.25. I am looking for any tips on how to use it before I install it so that I can use the evaluation period actually doing some recording rather than learning to use the program. Any keystroke lists you find helpful, and advice on the use of this program for a user of JAWS 10 are appreciated. Send them off list to

 woofer...@sbcglobal.net

 ---
 God probably prefers fruits of the spirit over religious nuts.

 Virus Database (VPS): 090421-0, 04/21/2009
 Tested on: 4/23/2009 7:57:09 PM