From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 7:32 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A2 eamon emulator

Hi.

Eamon delux is a stand alone program and you shouldn't need to run an
emulator or download the eamon cd in order to run it, ---- that's one of
it's main advantages, ---- that and it includes some handy tools like the
character editer.

I haven't actually tried running the original eamon games with an emulator
yet, ---- especially sinse the main hall is quite often graphical, ----
though the games are obviously stil text based.

I have been considdering that sinse there have been several eamons which
look really good but aren't included in Eamon delux at the moment. I'm not
unfortunately sure whatshould be done about this though.

Beware the Grue!