Hi Ryan,
I use to have an Apple II E back in the day when they were still being used, and as I recall the Echo Vox didn't come with the unit. I had to get that as an extra upgrade. If so finding a working unit complete with an Echo Vox might be rather difficult to find these days.

Ryan Conroy wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying to buy an Apple computer to play the old Eamon games on. I know I've
written to the list about this before, but now I'm really interested. I have a
few questions.
Was it the Apple II E that came with that little box for speach that sounded
like a robot? Does anyone know where  I can buy the computer, and one of those
Echo boxes? If someone can point me in the right direction, thta'd be awesome.
I'd really appreciate it.
Secondly, I know some people have had success with getting Eamon to work on
there system. Can anyone give me directions on what to do to get it working?
I'm not sure if it's Eamon Delux that people got working, or if it was just the
regular games. Either way, I'd like to have them both working if possible.
Also, has anyone had success with the apple II emulators?
Please get back to me either on list, or off. I'd highly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Ryan