You know I guess it was never a question for me before because all the fighting games were coming out on the ps2. lol. As for the controllers... well, that's all about opinion. I know that I'm one of the eople who calls the sony controller the best fighting controller... and a lot of people hold that opinion. The only complaint I have with the ps3 controller is the way they've modified the l2 and r2 buttons to act more like triggers.

I do like the xbox360, don't get me wrong. I just think that as a blind person I like my fighting games and ps3 exclusives, and there've been quite a few of them. lol. That and I've always been a bit of a sony fanboy, and I have all their consoles, and a psp as well. I would really, really like to see something like the xbox360 on the ps3 in terms of being able to manage a lot more things through the web on a pc. If the ps3 had that, then hands down I would go for the ps3 if I didn't already have one. haha. But that's my opinion only. And I know a lot of people on this list know how heavily biased I am. hehehe. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Constantine" <tcwoo...@shaw.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 8:01 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Nintendo WII

Hi,

I just got done playing with an xbox 360. I like it - keep in mind there's other options out there (though I have to admit wii is one of the neatest). The ps3 is (to me at least) least desirable - controllers for it are flimzy, and its the most expensive because it uses blue ray technology whereas the other 2 use double layered dvd's.

contact details:

email: tcwoo...@shaw.ca

and others
msn: the_conman...@hotmail.com
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram, Fujitsu 100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audio ----- Original Message ----- From: "The Snowy One" <snowm...@comcast.net>