Hi Brandon, Welcome to the list. I too use Window-Eyes and jaws as my readers, and I play action shooter games as well. I used to play muds but I do not play them anymore. ----- Original Message ----- From: "The Snowy One" <snowm...@comcast.net>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 3:48 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] introducing myself

Hi all,
Just a quick message to say hello and such.
I am totally blind and live In Louisiana.
My screen reader of choice is Window Eyes, however I will use Jaws for certain things. I mostly enjoy the shooter/action type games. I also play muds although I usually stick to one or two and don't really try out a lot of different ones. I pretty much stick to Alter Aeon and Miriani. I'm in the process of ordering Judgment Day but I haven't heard back from L-Works yet and am getting a bit concerned about that.

That's it if I want to keep it short. I'll answer any questions if anyone has any.
Brandon