Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 12:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] game cycle?

Hi Charles

 As a matter of fact I tend to experience this on quite  a regular basis.
For awhile p.laying this game, then getting bored and switching to another
one.  It happened most recently with a couple games talked about on here.
They were GTC, & Lone wolf. Needless to say GTC was much easier to get back
into after however long it's been then LW was.  Not surprising though.