Hi Charles,
Yes, I do pretty much the same thing, but mostly I use the games to give my brain a rest. For example, I am surveying the bible and it takes up alot of time and study, and when I can't fit in anymore information, I will go to a game. Mostly entombed, or some Jim Kitchen or spoonbill games. Sometimes, I do the opposite and do some more brain exercise with boggle or word target.
Do you do that too?