From: "Sky Taylor" <s...@shaw.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 9:46 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] The ESP Games.

Hi List. Years ago, I bought all 5 ESP Softworks games, and I upgraded them.
However, two years ago, I bought a new Vista machine. I tried running pbx
from my usb drive from my old computer and it said the game wasn't
registered. It's the image of my old machine. Does it need a new key as each
games are spasific? Here are the games that I bought.
ESP Pinball Clasik, and I have 1.4.
Alien Outback.
Change reaction
Monkey Business