Hm, it is true, because the knife is not much good again the santor, harpie, scaleton. Change the knife for example with hammer or fists, kicking or punching. ----- Original Message ----- From: "nicol" <0722001...@vodamail.co.za>
To: "gamers" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 2:15 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] mota beta4

hi tom
I like the sounds in beta4.
However, its not possible to get far in the game.
There is not enough ammo available and my knife is not responding well.
It doesn't kill certain enemies so I always end up being killed.
I hammer at my spacebar, but I cannot manage to kill enemies with my knife.

__________ Informace od NOD32 4036 (20090427) __________

http://www.nod32.cz