Hi,
Well, it isn't the knifes fault, but the fact I intentionally made it weak on purpose. Yeah, I could easily exchange it for a punch, kick, or something else, but the melee rating would still be low in that case. You can't expect a punch, kick, or a knife to be as effective as a pistol, shotgun, or something else.
Smile.

Angellko21 wrote:
Hm, it is true, because the knife is not much good again the santor, harpie, scaleton. Change the knife for example with hammer or fists, kicking or punching.