To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 10:27 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] ZeeMe

  Hello all,
Has anyone tried the zeeme application? It is the an interactive fiction z-code game interpreter for the java systems. I tried on my nokia 6600 and it seams to work, but seams not quite accessible. If some of you want, I can upload the file and you can try it and tell me if someone succeeded in getting the program to work with talks, but if someone already knows how to do that, tell me please!
  Best regards, and thank you in advance!
        Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com
skipe: milosh-hs