Well I never remember Centuars wearing armor in the legends but I could be wrong about that. I just know they were incredibly skilled warriors and could wield just about any weapon, though they preferred the bow. And of course let's not forget Chiron, mentor and teacher of a lot of Greek heroes including Heracles.
I want you...to go upstairs...and kill that boy!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota beta4

Hi Bryan,
No kidding. Worse than beating up some old bones would be bbashing your fist int a centaur's battle armor. Not exactly very smart.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
Not only that but could you imagine how much it would hurt punching at the dry, hard bones of a skeleton, even if you could somehow beat it into submission? and a Cyclopse wouldn't feel it at all.