Hi Mich,
No, I'm strongly looking at making this a text based adventure. While I certainly would like to have real time sound effects creating a full fledged RPG with sounds would be prohibatively expensive. Especially,when you take in account the fact I am looking at creating a rather large game world with lots of different creatures, weapons, and items. Some of which there probably aren't sounds for, or I have to have a professional sound studio create them for this game. So I don't think it is feasable on a small time developer's budget. That's not to say I won't change my mind or add sound effects here and there in the future if I really decide it would be in the game's best interests.

Mich wrote:
Hi Tom This sounds like a really cool game and puts me in mind of the old Eamin game that I used to play as a kid on the apple. I have only one question q will this game be like moda? in the sence that there will be sounds and things like that? many thanks. from Mich and I look forwerd to playing this game when it is releaced. from Mich.