Will this game be primarily single character? Or will there be ocasions to battle alongside companions and maybe acquire perminant party members and such? Either way is cool with me, there's far too few of these types of games around, and these are exactly my type of games.

From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 3:49 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Legends of Itheria

Hi Mich,
No, I'm strongly looking at making this a text based adventure. While I certainly would like to have real time sound effects creating a full fledged RPG with sounds would be prohibatively expensive. Especially,when you take in account the fact I am looking at creating a rather large game world with lots of different creatures, weapons, and items. Some of which there probably aren't sounds for, or I have to have a professional sound studio create them for this game. So I don't think it is feasable on a small time developer's budget. That's not to say I won't change my mind or add sound effects here and there in the future if I really decide it would be in the game's best interests.

Mich wrote:
Hi Tom This sounds like a really cool game and puts me in mind of the old Eamin game that I used to play as a kid on the apple. I have only one question q will this game be like moda? in the sence that there will be sounds and things like that? many thanks. from Mich and I look forwerd to playing this game when it is releaced. from Mich.