Hi,
I'm thinking along the lines of single character right now. I'm not really interested in adding a full party per say to the game as the project is going to be complicated enough just designing it using one character. Besides having companions and parties seams to be a feature I associate more with actual DND play with a guild or friends.

Shadow Dragon wrote:
Will this game be primarily single character? Or will there be ocasions to battle alongside companions and maybe acquire perminant party members and such? Either way is cool with me, there's far too few of these types of games around, and these are exactly my type of games.