So, first, we start playing Mota, finish the game, then find ourselves at the beginning of this really cool 3D game which we must finish, only to find ourselves thrown into this single person game, um, Ah well, just thinking out loud. (grins)
---
The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 5:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Legends of Itheria

Hi,
Yeah, I thought that too. All too often DND guilds appose any kind of firearms, cannons, and anything a little more modern and reduce game play to swords, daggers, and spears. Those weapons have their place, are cool, but it is nice to have some technological breakthroughs such as simple firearms and cannons now and then. As for when the game will get released that is a long way into the future. If Sryth took years to get as good as it is my own RPG game project will equally take as long. Probably longer since I am still finishing up MOTA.