Uh...Charles.
Are you feeling ok? I think I hear something rattling around in your head. Perhaps you have a screw loose upstairs.
Smile.

Charles Rivard wrote:
So, first, we start playing Mota, finish the game, then find ourselves at the beginning of this really cool 3D game which we must finish, only to find ourselves thrown into this single person game, um, Ah well, just thinking out loud. (grins)
---
The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.