Hi Charles,
Smile. I hate to tell you this old buddy, but so far it looks like your fellow gamers disagree with you. Current score is 4 to one, and the votes are still coming in.

Charles Rivard wrote:
I prefer the arcade mode.  I really like that feature in games.  Thanks.
---
The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to